For years, like so many are today, I struggled.
I had my mental and physical health (mostly),
but I didn’t feel good. Sometimes I felt really bad
for no reason. I wasn’t sick or particularly tired.
I just felt awful.
I’d grown up an athlete. A tomboy full of energy.
I guess I had ADHD before it was even a thing.
So why did I feel so bad?
I began to notice these problems in my teens.
What the hell was going on?
So, I went searching for answers.
Here’s a quick run down of some of the things I tried.
If you’ve landed here then…
You’ll probably recognize some of them;
- explored spiritual philosophies (still do)
- attended countless religious services
- went to support groups of all kinds
- studied 12 step programs (no more)
- spent years practicing meditation (still do)
- performed yoga (still do)
- experimented with diets (still do)
- tried holistic remedies (became a practitioner)
- took natural supplements (still do)
- spent years in psychotherapy (never again)
- read many self-help books (no more)
- I watched Oprah a lot (uhm… Noprah)
- took medical tests – came back in ‘normal ranges’
This continued until my 30s.
I found the help I needed.
Discover How Psychic Intuitive + Strategy Based (Hybrid) Life Coaching Can Transform Your Life….